Search for New NetLogon

When you request a name change, such as with a change in marital status, your NetLogon will change. This utility will allow you to search for your new NetLogon.

If you are unable to find your new NetLogon using this utility or you need to submit a Name Change Request, contact the Records Office at 731-425-2654.

Account Information